Table of Contents
You must have the following installed on your computer…
1. Rhinoceros 3D 5.0
2. Grasshopper 3D 0.90075
- New Excel Write component
- New Excel Read component
- Deconstruct Wireframe
- Flatness check component would report the wrong flatness deviations. This is fixed
- Added Helicoid and Conoid components
- Added Constant Quads and Frame components
- Added Space Truss (2-surface) component
- Added 2D Truss component
- A Hexagonal cell on a corner would disappear. Fixed
- Added the Hexagon Cell component
- Added the Relative Coordinates component
- Added the Patch Surface component
- Rhino Bake now supports points.
- Rhino Save now supports points.
- Rhino Command component was somehow replaced with the 'Save' component. This has been fixed.
- Added a new Platonic Solid components under Math
- Cube (with truncation parameter)
- Tetrahedron (with truncation parameter)
- Octahedron (with truncation parameter)
- Icosahedron (with truncation parameter)
- Added Rebuild Surface Component
- Added Skewed Quad paneling component
- Added divided sections to some panels
- Added adjustment parameter to Hexagonal structure grid… allows for some cool variations.
- There was duplicate line and node geometry on the Hexagonal structure component, this is FIXED.
- There was duplicate line and node geometry on the Diagrid structure component, this is FIXED.
- Triangle B paneling was outputing null surfaces and unwanted surfaces. Fixed! (Thanks for the alert, Sebastian!)
- Attractor (Normal)
- Diamond Grid
- Rhino Command
- Updated Subdivide Quad to toggle between wireframe (fast) and surface (slow)
- Updated Subdivide Triangle to toggle between wireframe (fast) and surface (slow)
- Attractor components now output scaled vectors and average distances.
- Attractor from 2.6 is now called 'Attractor Wave'
- Diamond Panel component now outputs two separate lists for full diamond panels and triangular edge conditions.
- Fixed randomization in Random Quad component. (results were not truly random)
- Fixed randomization in Random Split component. (results were not truly random)
- Subdivide Quad
- Attractor (Strange Ripple)
- Hexagonal Grid
- Save component now lets you save lists of objects to a single file
- Subdivide Triangle now located under "Generate"
- Trimmed surfaces will bake and save in their untrimmed state. If you have trimmed surfaces, you should convert them to BReps before passing them to 'Bake' or 'Save' components.
- Added Midpoint and Normal output to the Quad Grid component
- Fixed a breaking issue with the Launch App component
Now named LunchBox
- Hyperbolic Paraboloid
- Triangular Panel B
- Triangular Panel C
- Object Save
- Object Bake
- Fixed a major, breaking issue with the Excel write component.
- Object Save component will only save one object per file… will fix this next time around.
- Be sure to have no selected objects in your Rhino scene when running the object save component.
- Subdivide Triangle
- Divide into Arcs
- Test Flatness
- Random Split List
- Reverse Surface Direction
- All surface-based panels and stuctures reparameterize
- 3D Supershape
- Mobius Surface
- Klein Surface
- Torus Surface
- Quad Grid
- Quad Panel
- Staggered Quad Panel
- Random Quad Panel
- Triangular Panel
- Diamond Panel
- 1D Braced Grid
- 2D Braced Grid
- Space Truss
- Excel Write
- Excel Read
- Launch Application
- Export Mesh